Stratosmith Technologies is your partner in innovation. Our engineers are passionate about helping fellow innovators bring an idea from concept to reality, quickly and affordably. Speed to market is a constant challenge inventors are faced with when developing new products. Inventors need drawings, prototypes, and engineered solutions quickly to protect ideas, acquire investors, and start selling products. The fact is, most inventors do not have the resources (or budget) of a Fortune 500 company. Hiring your own squad of product development and manufacturing engineers may seem like a crucial, yet unattainable, step forward. But you don’t need a squad of engineers, you need the right engineers. Stratosmith’s multidisciplinary engineers are experienced in every phase of the design cycle, allowing quality products to be developed quickly and affordably. Whether you need patent drawings, technical illustrations, an elegant functional prototype, or 10,000 production units, Stratosmith Technologies is here for you.
Contact us today to find out how Stratosmith Technologies will help bring your idea from concept to reality with our innovative and experienced engineering and manufacturing team!
Useful resources for inventors: Enjoy these recommendations straight from Stratosmith’s engineering team!
- Registered Patent Attorney Search – USPTO: Find a registered U.S. patent attorney
- Concept to Protection – Patent training - USPTO: Learn the basics of the patent process
- Frequently Asked Patent Questions – USPTO: Find out answers to common patent questions
- Inventors Resources - USPTO: Resource directory for inventors
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure - USPTO: The detailed manual governing the patent process
- Patent Drawing Services – Stratosmith Technologies
- Rapid Prototyping Services – Stratosmith Technologies
- Engineering Services – Stratosmith Technologies
- The Inventor Education Blog: Full of over 1000 informative articles and editorials on the inventing process, manufacturing, marketing, and current opportunities for inventors, written by Mark Reyland, a wildly successful inventor
- Inventors Digest Magazine: Online and print magazine specifically for inventors, with a broad spectrum of articles covering the entire invention process: idea, research, patents, prototypes, funding, and marketing.
- ABCs of Inventing - Inventors Digest: I have an idea. Now what? Find out the ten basic steps to a successful invention!
Request a free Patent Drawing Quote today!