Stratosmith Technologies is involved in several exciting research and development endeavors in engineering and manufacturing.
Our Research and Development goals are:
- Expanding capabilities of existing technologies
- Developing new applications for existing technologies
- Increasing the quality, speed, economy, and efficiency of engineering and manufacturing
- Applying technology across industries and disciplines
- Increasing the quality of life for humankind
- Sustainability throughout component design, manufacturing, and lifecycle
Current Research and Development projects include:
- HighRPM: Rapid Prototyping Machine built in-house at Stratosmith Technologies to demonstrate methods of decreasing costs and broadening uses of rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing technologies.
- Application Optimization for Additively Manufactured Parts
- Biologically-Inspired Structures